Beau of the Blue in Belize
From: $2830 $2730 Plus Taxes per person
Experience the hidden treasures found in the marine environment of this diverse country. From snorkeling in crystal oceans on the 2nd largest Barrier Reef system in the world, to cruising up rivers and exploring the dense wildlife that inhabits their banks, this trip offers something for everyone.
- Snorkel the Hol Chan Marine Reserve from the beautiful island of Caye Caulker
- Visit the Inland Blue Hole and be amazed by the unusual natural formation
- Look out for Howler Monkeys on an exciting wildlife tour along the majestic Monkey River
- Scuba Dive or fly fish on the breath-taking Sapodilla Cayes and enjoy the sunshine and sandy beaches
- Relaxing River Tour of the Rio Grande
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and swimsuits.
IncludedAccommondationPark Entrance TicketsPersonal Guide
Not IncludedMealsSnacksTransportation/CarTypical SouvenirWater
Day 1: Welcome to Belize | Caye Caulker
Day 2: Snorkel in Hol Chan Marine Reserve | Caye Caulker
Day 3: Inland Blue Hole | Placencia
Stop at the inland Blue Hole site for a tour of this impressive limestone feature. This natural sink hole, formed from a collapsed cave system, is the perfect location for a refreshing dip or a spot of birding in the surrounding national park. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in Placencia Village