Feathered Friends Of Southern Belize
From: $2830 Plus Taxes per person
Delve into the majestic ecosystems of Southern Belize and spot the wonders that lie within. Surround yourself with bird song and the calls of the forest while exploring Toledo’s national parks and immersing yourself in cultural experiences of Maya Ruins and traditional Belizean villages on this Southern Birding Expedition.
- Kayak and birding adventure along Joe Taylor Creek through the mangroves
- Visit Monkey River for birding and a chance to see Howler Monkeys
- Overnight stay at Payne’s Creek National Park for birding in this natural paradise
- Snorkelling in the beautiful Port Honduras Marine Reserve
- Visit to two ancient Maya Ruins – learn about the mystery of the crystal skull!
- River tubing down the Rio Grande river and Garifuna drumming
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and swim suit.
IncludedMealsPark Entrance TicketsPersonal GuideTransportation/CarWater
Not IncludedAccommondationSnacksTypical Souvenir