Secrets of Belize
From: $2830 $2450 Plus Taxes per person
Travel from the northern reaches of Belize, where you will learn about the Mestizo communities and work your way south, learning about the historic Garifuna and Maya communities along the way. From ancient ruins to traditional chocolate making, this tour allows you to experience the diverse cultures that can be found across this fascinating country.
- Stay in Orange Walk Town for a true Mestizo immersion
- Historical and cultural tour of the Banquitas House of Culture
- Overnight in San Ignacio and visit to famous Xunantunich Maya Temple
- Maya immersion in and around the Toledo District
- Visit the Garifuna community of Barranco and take part in chocolate making at Ixcacao chocolate factory
- Kayaking adventure along Joe Taylor Creek through the mangroves
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and warm jacket and your swim suit.
IncludedAccommondationPark Entrance TicketsPersonal Guide
Not IncludedMealsSnacksTransportation/CarTypical SouvenirWater